VITABIOTICS Pregnacare 30 Tablets
VITABIOTICS Pregnacare 30 Tablets: Vitamin and mineral tablets that help safeguard a mother's diet during pregnancy. A scientifically developed formulation of 19 important vitamins and minerals, containing 400mcg folic acid and 10mcg vitamin D. Gentle on the stomach, suitable for vegetarians.
Telephone orders 77778200
Free shipping all over Cyprus
Vitamin & mineral tablets that help safeguard a mother's diet during pregnancy. A scientifically developed formulation of 19 important vitamins and minerals, containing 400mcg folic acid and 10mcg vitamin D. Carefully developed by experts so that all ingredient levels are within safe levels for pregnancy and are moderate rather than excessive.
Pregnacare is recommended before conception to build up the stores of nutrients such as iron in women who are trying for a baby. Good nutritional intake is vital throughout pregnancy, not just the first 12 weeks. Pregnacare provides essential nutrients throughout pregnancy including folic acid which plays an important role during the full nine months and contributes to normal blood formation.
You can start taking Pregnacare at any point during pregnancy. Suitable for vegetarians. Free from preservatives, artificial colours, salt, yeast, gelatin and gluten. Without drugs or hormones.
Directions for Use: One tablet per day. Swallow with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal. Not to be chewed.
1. Do not exceed recommended intake
2. To be taken only on a full stomach
3. You can start taking Pregnacare at any point during pregnancy
4. This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin
5. Consult your doctor before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients
6. As Pregnacare contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (blood thinning medication) do not take Pregnacare except on the advice of a doctor
7. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
Storage: Store below 25C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.