VITABIOTICS Jointace Sport 30 Tablets
VITABIOTICS Jointace Sport 30 Tablets: Food supplement in tablet form that provides unique combinations of trace minerals, vitamins and nutrients, ideal for those with an active life, in sport or in later life.
Telephone orders 77778200
Free shipping all over Cyprus
Food supplement in tablet form that provides unique combinations of trace minerals, vitamins and nutrients, ideal for those with an active life, in sport or in later life.
Contains the latest advanced ingredients: Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from pineapple, as well as natural Hyaluronic Acid. Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues and therefore can be beneficial to cartilage (as cartilage is made up of connective tissues). Vitamin D3, zinc and manganese all help to maintain normal bone. Vitamin D3 is provided in its Cholecalciferol form as naturally produced by the body on exposure to sunlight. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage. Along with trace minerals, Jointace Sport provides Glucosamine present in the preferred potassium form, and a high quality LMW (low molecular weight) form of Chondroitin, together with Ginger Root extract, a well-known botanical ingredient.
The formulation is 100% drug free and therefore suitable for all sportsmen and women. Jointace Sport can be used in conjunction with Jointace Gel and Jointace Patch. No artificial colours, no preservatives, no lactose or yeast. The product is gluten free.
Directions for Use: Two tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
1. Do not exceed the recommended intake
2. Jointace Sport contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. Diabetics and those taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) should consult their doctor before using this product
3. This formula replaces other Jointace supplements
4. A regular intake is recommended
5. Jointace Sport is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil
6. Seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breastfeeding, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients
Storage: Store below 25 degrees C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.