VITABIOTICS Jointace Rose Hip MSM 30 Tablets
VITABIOTICS Jointace Rose Hip MSM 30 Tablets: Food supplement in tablet form that provides unique combinations of trace minerals, vitamins and nutrients, ideal for those with an active life, in sport or in later life.
Telephone orders 77778200
Free shipping all over Cyprus
Food supplement in tablet form that provides unique combinations of trace minerals, vitamins and nutrients, ideal for those with an active life, in sport or in later life.
Provides MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) which is a naturally occurring organic compound, plus standardised Rose Hip extract (Rosa Canina), containing a complex mixture including proanthocyanidins and flavonoids. Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues and therefore can be beneficial to cartilage (as cartilage is made up of connective tissues). Vitamin D, zinc and manganese all help to maintain normal bone. Vitamin D3 is provided in its Cholecalciferol form as naturally produced by the body on exposure to sunlight.
Along with trace minerals, Jointace Rose Hip & MSM provides Glucosamine present in the preferred potassium form, and a high quality LMW (low molecular weight) form of Chondroitin. With no artificial colours, no preservatives, no lactose or yeast and gluten free. Directions for Use: Two tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
1. Do not exceed the recommended intake
2. Jointace Rose Hip contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin so diabetics and those taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) should consult their doctor before using this product
3. This formula replaces other Jointace supplements
4. A regular intake is recommended
5. Jointace Rose Hip is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil
6. Seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breastfeeding, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients
Storage: Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.