Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray 20ml
Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray 20ml: For the treatment of flu-like illness caused by viruses. Clears a blocked nose and relieves breathing.
Telephone orders 77778200
Free shipping all over Cyprus
"Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray can be used supportively for the treatment of flu-like illness caused by viruses. Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray causes decongestion of the mucous membranes, thereby clears a blocked nose and relieves breathing.
There is no habituation effect! When the nose is blocked Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray can be used for the supportive treatment of common cold and flu-like illness, allergic or non-allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. Carragelose® is a natural active ingredient derived from marine red algae.
Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray can be used by adults and children from 1 year. It contains no preservatives. A sterile filter guarantees the sterility of the solution even after repeated use.
The nose is the most common route of infection for viruses that cause rhinitis, common cold or flu-like illness. Common cold and flu-like illness are caused by viruses such as rhinoviruses and coronaviruses for example. If cold viruses have penetrated into the nose, they can attach themselves to the mucous membrane, where they multiply and spread. This results in the typical symptoms of a cold, like a blocked or runny nose, sore throat and/or headache, cough, etc. A blocked nose is the result of a swollen nasal mucosa due to increased fluid retention. In patients suffering from allergic rhinitis (hay fever) the infection with cold viruses can lead to a worsening of the allergic symptoms. Hence, these patients can benefit from the multiple effects of Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray.
1) The hypertonic solution of Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray withdraws excessive fluid from the tissue, the swelling of the nasal mucosa is reduced and breathing is facilitated.
2) Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray forms a protective barrier against cold viruses. Common cold and flu-like illness are caused by a large variety of viruses, examples are rhinoviruses and ® coronaviruses. Carragelose® non-specifically envelopes cold viruses and prevents their adhesion to mucous membranes. Thereby, the reproduction and spreading of viruses responsible for infecting the airways is reduced.
1) Can shorten the duration of common colds or flu-like illness and alleviate the severity of common cold symptoms.
2) Can reduce new infections and resurgence of virus-related cold symptoms.
3) Clears a blocked nose particularly during common cold and flu-like illness caused by viruses, allergic or non-allergic rhinitis as well as sinusitis.
Dosage and method of administration:
When the nose is blocked spray several times a day, one puff into each nostril or according to individual needs. Optional for the customer: in the case of a common cold or flu-like illness and after the blocked nose is cleared, it is recommended to continue treatment with Iovir Nasal spray until the cold symptoms have fully subsided.
Remove the protection cap and pump a few times if necessary until a uniform atomised spray is discharged. Iovir PLUS Nasal spray is now ready for use. To prevent injury, insert the spray head carefully and not too deep into the nose! Hold the bottle upright when spraying. Replace the protection cap after use.
Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray may be used for a longer period of time. There is no potential for addiction or risk of overdose. Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray contains the natural substance Carragelose®, a marine substance derived from red algae. Iovir PLUS Nasal Spray is a medical device and clinically tested. It contains no analgesic, no preservative, no constituent of animal origin or greenhouse gas. It is lactose-free and gluten-free and can be used by diabetics and vegans."